Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nuw Jazz'E N'fo Jik.

(-television broadcast- Note this post has no structure what so ever...expect to be teleported into my brain)


Well I was searching through my phone, which I'm happy to say I have successfully had for one complete year, and BOOYOW! ......--rewind--


So I was searching through the "Notes" section in my phone (you know...where you can write little notes to yourself or whatever), which I use to write down lyrics and just random things that pop in my head, and also, as you will find out, where I write down important things I know I'll never remember on my own. So I was searching through it...doodie doo...and I came across the name of this clothing store that ends up being super important to me. Ok? So here's the story behind the Clothing Store "United Colors of Benetton" (note: If you've never heard of it, don't be alarmed...because before this experience I had never heard of it either)

So me and my sisters spent the night over our friend Heather's house (hi heather ^_^) and we decided to go to the Santa Monica 3rd street Promenade, so while we were walking around, we stumble across this store and these people ask us if we want to do a video, about our clothing style and just about us period. So we're like YEA! and we...did the video. And they told us it would be broadcast in their store and on the website. So, long story short we all forgot about it until today when I found the title of the store in my phone and BOOYOW!! I looked it up and we were on the site. ^_^


Note...we shot this video like....7 months ago. lol. But it was cool seeing us on there. I would post the link but I looked a MESS in the video. It's crazy cuz in the video I said "Well I'm the laid back chick, tshirt and jeans, I don't believe in dressing up for EVERY occassion"...


Well I'm happy to report that I no longer think that way, and that, in fact, I dress up for every occassion now. Tsk Tskers.


-Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment