Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Data Entry #2: Buying a Camera



My goodness!


It is really hard to choose a good, reliable, SLR. Especially if you're a first timer. I've been searching for one all day and I really wanted to go with a name brand that I was familiar with and that I know has good cameras, plus...I wanted a reasonable price. But I did look at other cameras from different brands such as Sony, and Pentax, (cuz lets face it...Olympus was sooo out of the question). But thanks to long hours of searching and comparing, and also thanks to my personal photography guide, (winks to him), I've finally come to my decision as to which one I'm going to get.


It's a simple "first time owner of a SLR" camera. A Canon Rebel XS with 10.1 mp. It's a pretty cool camera, on Amazon they have uploaded photos that people took with the camer
a, and it also has pretty good ratings. I just hope it does me some justice in my endeavors to take on the world of photography. Though it's a hobby, it's no fun if you don't have the right equipment.
I'm pretty excited to get it and I hope it lives up to my expectations, if not. I'm sending it back...of course.


BTW, I'm not buying it from Amazon, no way! I don't like the idea of buying it from sites like that. Especially if they don't have warranty's...OH NO! So I looked to see if they had it on qvc.com, since it has payment plans (hey...don't hate). And BOOM CHIKA WAW WAW, they had it! I was so happy. So I sent the link to my mom, since she'd be the one getting it for me, and I'm just gonna wait and see what she does. YAY ME! Hopefully I'll have it by December. Who knows. But in all cases, I'll blog and let you guys know how the camera works n stuff.


Thanks for letting me temporarily use your eyeballs,



-Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment