Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Can HOOYAH, ya?????

Well, it's no surprise that Chris Brown has managed to "bounce back", so to speak, from the horrible publicity he's been getting since Feb. 09, with his two new singles "I can Transform Ya" and "Crawl" (i happen to love the latter). But! One thing troubles me about his "I Can Transform Ya" video...

Chris, Chris, Chris...Why on earth are you doing KARATE in this video??! I don't understand it. Trust us, we already know you can fight. Now I'm not a big fan of either Rihanna or Chris, so please don't take this as a bash on him, because I'm totally neutral on the situation, though I don't care too much for either of them, they have nice music. But seriously Chris. Come on now. The song is cool and catchy, but the whole "Ninja Gaiden" thing, just...wasn't really too C.A.T smart.

But all n all, here we are. Chris Brown's Video: "I Can Transform Ya"





-Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment