Friday, November 20, 2009

Data Entry #4: Job Shadowing

Well all you personalities out there with your fancy fly fortitudes, I just came back from an AWESOME experience. I got the wonderful opportunity of interviewing one of the hit producers/songwriters behind "The High School Musical" soundtrack who helped make it a hit, Mister Andrew Lane.




It was an awesome experience! I got to hang in the studio, go in the booth (didn't spit any flows though, you know you know -pops collar- i gotta keep mah playa card on the hush n hush), and learnt about all of the cool tiny bits that you'd never know about a studio, unless you were in there. And YES everyone, we did blast some tracks in there like you've seen artists do on TV. It was really cool and so inspirational. His studio was simple and had GREAT A.C. (don't worry, that's not "music" lingo, I really am talking about his Air Conditioning).




All n All, I give the trip an A+. My dad is awesome for taking me, and Andy's awesome for being so humble and for taking out the time to teach me the ropes, and to give me such amazing advice that will help me in my endeavors to take on the musical world by storm and spread my Girl on it, like buttered toast. Mmmm.



All n, once again, All, today was an amazingly, tiring, cold, inspirational, fulfillingly, healthy day.

Oooh Yeaaahhhh. Adjective your Life Son!





-Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment