Thursday, January 21, 2010

Say...What!?

Howdy all! Just checking in, I'm bored at my aunts house taking care of my cousin and grandma, til 11am. My aunt has soooo many sweets in her house...I know it's a test. lol But I've been good and in control! lol

But um, I've started back up writing poetry again. I haven't written a poem in months which is bad because I used to write them every other day. I guess at some point in time, you just don't have the time to write three page, detailed poems about life cuz you're too busy living it. But it felt good, and I was interested to see how my perception and my poetry has changed over time. And I like the way I write now. I'm trying to get back to the old me. I was so international in my poetry, them suddenly I started writing about guys and...jive lol. I guess that happens when you get older. But, guys are no longer an issue anymore, cuz I don't have a crush on anybody! YAY! I'm so happy. That's like +20 mood points. (Ha. I got that from Sims 3)

Umm. What else? OH! I'm writing a story, it's a Sci-Fi Fantasy story lol. Which is pretty different cuz I've never written a story in that genre before; let's see...I've done Drama, Action/Adventure, Comedy, and I think that's it. But I like writing Fantasy because I get to create my own language which I am having a BALL doing. Want a sample of some words? ok.

No: Nai
Yes: Tes

And some other words of course, that I won't share lol. But trust, the rest of the language is interesting. lol I'm writing the story on Notepad instead of Word. IDK. I love the default font on Notepad, and I just love the original feel it gives, and I love how it looks, It's amazing. Although it lacks things that Word has, it doesn't lack in any necessity.

I also got back to working on my clothing line. I stopped for a while. But I recently had this cool idea to do for an accessory, so I went ahead and drew and outfit for it too. I love my clothing line, I think it represents the kind of girl I am, PERFECTLY and TOTALLY.

But in all cases, I hope everyone's having a great day today. I have a busy one ahead. I have 2 parts at my meeting tonight, so I'm kind of nervous. But I'll get over it.


-Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment