Friday, January 22, 2010

Coffee


Ok. So...I'm officially hooked on coffee. For years I was like "Oh, I don't like coffee", but my goodness, this Blue Mountain Coffee from Jamaica is the business!! Especially when you pair it with French Vanilla creme. Mmmmm...Slap yah momma for me will yah?



That jive is good. The coffee runs for about 30bucks BUUUUT, I've got the discount spot for yah, you can get it from Marshall's for about 5 bucks. It's so good. Shooot, it turnt me out!! But you have to be quick about it because people buy it up really fast, so if you see it there, then get it. I usually get the one in the blue pack, idk what the one in the orange one tastes like...shoot...it might just be the same in a different pack color. lol But in all cases:


Say it loud everyone! "I'm Blue and I'm proud"
-Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment